Search This Blog

March 2, 2011

#1321 Freeze


I'm more into Korean movie than drama so this is my 4th Korean drama that I gonna watch! And the 2nd one I watch in Korean language
I wait so long for this drama and I'm happy I finally own it on DVD!
The mini-drama Freeze aka 프리즈 Peurijeu

It's a love story between a vampire and the daughter of his former love. LOL
There are only 5 EPS of it so I hope I can finish this week already!

Starring Lee Seo Jin, Park Han Byeol & Son Tae Yeong in the lead!
I bought this because Lee Seo Jin! I love him in Shadowless Sword!!
Park Han Byeol, I saw her earlier in the horror movie Wishing Stairs!
She's also Se7en's GF!
And Son Tae Yeong I only know she's Kwon Sang Woo's wife.

Als starring Lee Jun, Ji Dae Han, Lee Han Wi & Kim Kwang Gyoo

Hope I like it.... or better hope I love it ^^
Happy watching

No comments: