Search This Blog

February 27, 2011

#1314 BORED >.>

First I want to thank everybody who visit my blog!
This week I got a new record for new visitors and for unique visitors!
Thank you all so much!

I want to apologize for my 'boring' update lately!
I really got a boring life!
So I don't have any things to update!
Only food! LOL.....

I actually need to watch a new drama or some movies!
But I don't know what to watch and I'm out of movies!
Maybe I should watch the only Korean movie State Of Violence I have on DVD @ home!
But that movie is so long that I don't want to watch it after work! LOL
But I will watch it one day!! I hardly need new buys!!

I hope I can update some new entries except food!
Got some plans on my day off!
And birthday from my mother is coming up
PICTURES!! HAHA

Keep visiting! ^^
Love you all ^^

No comments: