Search This Blog

February 7, 2011

#1301 ABN AMRO WTT

My 5th day off already!
I'm so tired! I haven't sleep the whole day because addicted to Gloomy Salad days!



Today I got a chilling day with my sister Rain
We went to the first day of ABN AMRO WTT Tournament in Rotterdam!
Very sweet of my sis she wants to join me!

Never saw a tennis match and players before
So it was quite interesting!
Just so different from the TV




AHHH I also got a pic with Lu Yen Hsun!
Thanks to my sis!
I was so shy that I was afraid to ask!
But I got it!! Only a little blurry!
And I forgot to ask his autograph!



We went to Moshi Moshi to have dinner
An 'All You Can Eat' restaurant.
The sushi with salmon and cheese is so tasty!
I really couldn't get enough of it!




It was a nice day with my sis!
It was a long time ago we did some day out!
Must do more in the future if we got time HAHA

more pics @ FB & QQ

No comments: