Search This Blog

February 7, 2011

#1300 Gloomy Salad Days


FINALLY!!
I gonna start with the Taiwanese drama Gloomy Salad Days aka 死神少女.
It's my first drama of the year. And my first drama after 4 months.
And my first Taiwanese drama after Happy Times in August LOL
I'm just not so in drama mood! More in Korean movies mood!
But I giving this one a try!
Because I'm so in love with opening song! And I love mystery!

The drama title is inspired by the Japanese manga, Hell Girl.
This drama involves different stories which happened to teenagers, taken from real life social cases.

Arron Yan & Serene Fang are taking the lead!
It's my first drama from Serena! I'm so curious about her, because it's her first leading role! And her character make my name ^^

This drama contains 20 episodes
Every 1 a 2 episode is one story! So there are many cast!
A couple of them are:
James Wen, Andy Chen, Jay Shih, Cai Yi Chen, Kris Shen, Jenny Wen, Teresa Meng, Chao Yi Lan, Zhang Jun Ming, Lin Chen Xi, Wang Zi, Mao Di, Owodog. Ah Ben, Vibo Wei, Xiao Man, Ivy Fan, Adriene Lin, Tang Zhen Gang, Zhang Jie, Jack Kao, Ring Hsu, Afalean Lu, Zhong Yao, Zhang Yong Zheng ETC
Many [former] members from Bang Bang Tang & Blackie's Society

“『过不去,渡不过』”
Happy Watching ^^

No comments: