Search This Blog

February 21, 2011

#1310 Etten-Leur

My 7th day off of the year!
Today I planned to visit my girls Angela, Polly & Elvira in Etten-Leur
The trip was like 3 hours with bus & train!
But promise is a promise!

It was nice tooo see my girls for the first time after my Holiday!
It's really a long time ago!

I was so happy that Angela made delicious dinner for us!
I just love her chips!! And this time she also made roti!


IT WAS DAMN DELICIOUS!! I Love it!!
I want to make it tooo!!
Listen to her explanation it was easy I think HAHA
next time next time!

Also nice to see Issy!!
so cute ......


There are actually many many pictures from issy & me!
But damn I shocked that I became so fat!
So sorry I don't gonna post that! HAHA

It was a nice day thanks to the girls!
And thanks Angela for the dinner!

No comments: