Search This Blog

October 26, 2010

#1219 Yukan Club

I'm really out date from drama's!
I'm so into Korean movies lately, that I don't want to watch something else!
But really getting bored! I'm out of Korean movies on DVD

So my friend Fiona advice me to watch a Japanese drama!
I'm not so into Japanese drama's!
The only one that I have watched was A Litre of Tears!
But I give it a try! Its only 10 EPS! ^^

This also my first drama that I gonna watch on my PC/Notebook and streaming!
I hardly stream any drama's and hate it to watch on a small screen!



Well anyway the Japanese drama that I gonna watch is Yukan Club.
Also known as The Leisure Club and in Chinese 有閑倶楽部
A drama adapted from a Manga and it's about 6 students with all a different background formed the Yukan Club and they try solving mysteries to pass time.

Main cast are Jin Akanishi, Yu Yokoyama, Junnosuke Taguchi, Minami, Yu Kashii, Emi Suzuki!
and many many many others I don't know
Well the main cast I also don't know!
Only Jin, Because Fiona is crazy @ him! LOL ^^

This drama contains 10 EPS only!
Don't know how long a EP is!
But hope I gonna like it ^^

Owww BTW its an old drama from 2007 ^^

No comments: