Search This Blog

October 7, 2010

#1199 Puzzle


English Title: Puzzle
Korean Title: 두뇌유희 프로젝트, 퍼즐/Dodoiyooheui Peurojekteu, Peojeul
Year: 2006
Country: Korea
Running Time: 91 min
Director: Kim Tae Kyeong
Genre: Suspense
Rating: 8.8

I wish the movie was longer! It looks so short when I finished it!
Although the movie is full of flashbacks I still enjoy it!
I can't take an eye of it! Its maybe simple plot but it makes me very curious till the end!
A really surprising ending! Although if you watch the movie very carefully u actually can guess it! But u never though about it!

Joo Jin Mo is for his age DAMN hot! Oppa makes me fall in love with him HAHA
Any movie is welcome from him! So now I want to watch 200 Pounds Lover, A Frozen Flower and A Better Tomorrow!

This one I recommanded above Shadows In The Palace
For the movie and Joo Jin Mo Oppa ^^



Summary:
Five strangers, each with his own special talents, are recruited by the mysterious 'X'. They do not know why they are brought together, but nonetheless agree to a series of potentially lucrative schemes. A planned bank robbery goes awry when a minor mistake leads to a hostage situation. The robbery is orchestrated by Hwan. When Hwan turns up dead at the designated meeting spot, the remaining men realize something is seriously wrong, and suspicion flares

Cast:
Joo Ji Moo - Ryu
Hong Seok Cheon - Noh
Kim Hyun Sung - Jung
Park Joon Seok - Kyu
Moon Seong Geun - Hwan
Jang Ji Won - X
Lee Sang Hong - Suk Gu
Kim Ha Gyoon - Nam

Trailer:


[credits: hancinema.net, imdb.com]

No comments: