Search This Blog

October 4, 2010

#1193 Il Mare


English Title: Il Mare
Korean Title: 시월애/Si Wol Ae
Chinese Title: 時越愛
Year: 2000
Country: Korea
Running Time: 105 min
Director: Lee Hyeon Seung
Genre: Drama/Romance
Rating: 8.7

I don't have fate with 'Fate' so Il Mare replace it!
What a wonderful movie with a wonderful story!
Although it won't happen in real life I think LOL
The story was actually predictable!
But in the last moment you don't know will it be a happy ending or bad one?
It was also very touching! What time can do!
So a message to all my friends!
I want to receive letters instead emails LOL

The view on the sea is so beautiful that I want to live near the sea!

Yeon Ji Hyeon rocks!
She's also the only Korean actress I've seen!
When she was shooting Daisy in The Netherlands!
Tooo bad I didn't ask het autograph and took a pic! SIGH

America makes a remake of it!
The Lake House with Sandra Bullock & Keanu Reeves!
I haven't watch it but I think can't compare with the original!



Summary:
In the year 1999, a young woman leaves her quaint house on the sea and returns to the city, leaving behind in the mailbox a card for the next owner, with instructions to forward any mail of hers to the new address. In the year 1997, a young jaded architect moves into the same house...and finds the letter. His reply, which he slips into the mailbox, finds its way to her, beginning a parallel-time love story separated by a span of two years.

Cast:
Lee Jeong Jae - Han Sung Hyun
Gianna Jun [Yeon Ji Hyeon] - Kim Eun Joo

Kim Moo Saeng - Professor Han
Jo Seung Yeon - Jae Hyeok
Jae Min Yun - Jung Suk
Choi Yoon Yeong - Hye Won
Kim Ji Moo - Ji Hoon

Trailer:


[credit: imdb.com, hancinema.net]

No comments: