Search This Blog

October 17, 2010

#1207 Lost


I'm so lost in Lost!
And should we be happy with ending?
It's actually very confusing and complicated!
I don't like when Jin & Sun died!
And Sayid was in a rush? BOEM
And Desmond became the key of season 6!
And some boring EPS about Richard, Jacob & The Man In Black
And Locke or The Smoke? HATE IT!
AND YES Everybody Loves HUGO LOL

In the flash side way it was nice to see some characters back!
Charlie, Boone, Shannon, Alex, Daniel, Juliet, Charlotte, Libby, Ana Lucia!
Although not really like Charlie's look and Daniel is just so different from THE Daniel of the island!
But It is a "happy" ending in the flash side way?
At least you see love and they found each other!

But I guess this is it!
Six seasons long!
In every season I shed a tear!
The most when Daniel & Juliet died!
And its also the best season! SEASON 5!

"It open with an eye, It close with an eye"
Thank you for me bringing me lost!
I enjoyed it!
Also the bloopers :p

No comments: