Search This Blog

September 26, 2010

#1178 Golden Awards - Results




Although I haven't watch the show but I like to share the results with you all!

The results were announced on September 25!
Big winners are The Iron Lady, Melvin Sia & Owen Yap!
The Iron Lady won 4 awards and Melvin & Owen both got 2!

I was hoping that Zzen could win an award, William could win the best supporting actor awards, Pei Xuan or Jesseca win the most popular actress award but non of these come true!
Only happy that Yise won the Best Newcomer award!
At-least I got one right!

The drama The Iron Lady won so many awards that I want to see it!
But too bad! Where can I watch it? Or better where can I watch this show?
BTW Yann Yann was she in The A-Go-Go princess?

Also want to mention that Cheryl & Jane got one of the most beautiful outfit/dress on the red carpet! I love it! LOL



Congratulation To All The Winners!

Result:
Drama Categories:

Best Actor: Melvin Sia - Romantic Delicacies
Best Actress: Yann Yann Yeo - The Iron Lady
Best Supporting Actor: Ernest Chong - Exclusive
Best Supporting Actress: Shi Fu Ru - The Iron Lady
Best Newcomer: Yise Loo
Best Drama: The Iron Lady
Best Drama Theme Song: The Iron Lady

Non Drama Categories:

Best Current Affairs Program: Siasat Mandarin
Best Current Affairs Presenter / Host: Owen Yap
Best Magazine Program: My Home
Best Magazine Program - Host: Wei Wei
Best Reality Program: Ultimate Power Group
Best Reality Program Host: Cheryl Li
Best Variety & Entertainment Program: Double Triple Or Nothing
Best Variety & Entertainment Program - Host: Owen Yap

Viewer's Choice Categories:

Most Popular Drama: The Iron Lady
Most Popular Host: Gary Yap
Most Popular Actor: Melvin Sia
Most Popular Actress: Debbie Goh

No comments: