Search This Blog

September 12, 2010

#1163 The Ultimatum



Its a long time ago I watch a serie!
This time I gonna watch Singapore serie The Ultimatum aka 双子星
This serie aired last year around May/June
I'm a maybe a little bit late but better late than never!
And currently don't really know what to watch
I'm just very behind with everything! Music, Movies & Series

I'm not really know where its about.
Only know the 2 female main character identities were swapped and they grew up in two disparate environments. That's it!
I even didn't read the summary! Let it surprise me :)

Mother says it was very good but the reviews were not that good right?
Well I will see and review mines after finishing it!

Cast are Zoe Tay, Fann Wong, Li Nan Xing, Tay Ping Hui, Felicia Chin, Terence Cao, Chen Shu Cheng, Jerry Yeo, Zhang Zhen Huan, Hong Hui Fang, Cynthia Koh, Lynn Poh, Lin Mei Jiao, Constance Song, Elvin Ng, Benedict Goh ETC

Big cast with two 'ah jie's' in the lead! Zoe Tay & Fann Wong.
Li Nan Xing & Tay Ping Hui as the male leaders!

Looking forward to Felicia's character!! I'm not really like her but after The Golden Path I got an another view at her!
Also Jerry Yeo & Constance Song's character! Are they really so bad/evil!
And ofcourse don't forget Zhang Zhen Huan! He's the only reason why I watch this! Because I don't want to watch Together! Its this or that! So I prefer this more ^^

This serie contains 30 episodes!
I hope it's good or I get stuck with 30 long sleepy boring episodes

No comments: