Search This Blog

September 10, 2010

#1162 Planning

Big bigger biggest, fat fatter fattest!
Look like an elephant or a piggy now!SO FAT!
My planned holiday is almost coming and I just want to be thinner!
Last year there were peeps in Shanghai just laughing @ me!
And my grandmother was telling me that I'm fat! Annoying
Feel so shame about it!!

So for now I have to watch out for the food that I gonna eat.
And drink water and more and more water!
Very difficult for me, because I love cooking and I love food!
But I just have to try!
Also need to exercise LOL...But I'm so lazy!
I will do my best to lose the fat on my belly!
I have 3 months the time! So its not possible!
Last year I lost 9 kilo in 40 days SO KEEEP FIGHTING ~~~
I will get my weight back!!
加油 妮妮 您能做它的!!

My bday is coming so does my planned holiday!
Getting an old woman! So other side glad I have a baby face!
I was thinking to give a big party because my age number, but now I got other plans!
Because I have to save money for my holiday I think I will just keep it small!
Dinner with my best girls! Simple right ^^

My planned holiday will be around December: 6-7 days Singapore and China! Maybe HK
But its about the situation @ home! It still can be canceled but I hope not!
Weird to visit Singapore? My #1 place to go is actually Taiwan!
But I meet a friend online who's living there and I want to meet her!
She Rockzzzz! Fiona really nice to meet you ^^
Singapore is a small country so I hope I can bump into stars!
I want pictures and autographs LOL
But neway I will keep you all update about it!

No comments: