Search This Blog

September 15, 2010

#1165 Sisters' Day

SOOO tired only slept 3 hours!
I just couldn't sleep, because toooo much in my mind!
Singapore Singapore LOL

Today my sis & I went to the antique bag museum in Amsterdam!
We got a free coupon for the second ticket so why NOT
We were done in less than hour!
Interesting but that's all!
It wasn't aloud to take any picture on the exhibition
So there aren't much pics!
Only a couple that were not from the exhibition, but from the garden! LOL
Coming soon! Its on my sis cam!

We went to search beads LOL
I really can spend so much time there!
I just can't chose! But I find a couple of nice beads!
Gonna make some "new things" !
Hope it will succeed!

HAHA this doll is so cute! Looks like me!
Only so expensive!


And we both got the pink ribbon Swarowski ballpoint
Its just so beauty! Also available in Black, White & White ^^

No comments: