Search This Blog

October 27, 2009

#865 Romantic Delicacies


Lately I'm so fast watching serials!
This time a serial from Singapore co-operated with Malaysia!
Romantic Delicacies aka 美食厨师男

The story is about 2 different family they both have an own restaurant. One Assam Laksa and one Hokkien Mee. But another restaurant owner ruined their life! The one was for business the other for revenge!
LOL OK this is only a sub-topic!
It's more about the love between the characters! ^^

The cast from Singapore is familiar for me!
Jesseca Liu, Nick Shen, Irene Ong & Wang Yu Tian
But The cast from Malaysia is so un-familiar for me!
Melvin Sia, Yise Loo, Tracy Lee, Mers Sia, Monday Kang, 王 骏, 林静苗, 邓壹龄
I only know Mers Sia from face because I saw him in the opening song from Where The Heart Is

This serial contains 25 episodes

No comments: