Search This Blog

October 2, 2009

#846 A Bride For A Ride



I'm so bored after finished CSI:NY!
I watched couple episodes more than four times!!
Crazyyyyyyyy

OK I started with a new serie
TVB serie A Bride For A Ride aka 王老虎搶親
This serie was airing when I was in HK
I saw the special bloopers episode and It was so funny that I give it a try!

The story is about the Wong Family and the scholar Man Pang. Man Pang fell in love with Sau Ying and she is the younger sister of Wong Lo Fu! The 'not so easy to handle person' from the city! To make the love true to Sau Ying. He got a hard way to go! But He got help from Sam Leung. Who's get trouble with Lo Fu too. One day Lo Fu want to snatch Mong Sie as bride but snatch the wrong car! He married Sam Leung and the story just begin! Will there be a happy end?
LOL like that! My English isn't very well so hope you understand it HAHA

The cast are Chin Ka Lok, Louisa So, Gigi Wong, Nancy Wu & Sammul Chan!
Nice to see Nancy again!
Although I'm more looking forward to D.I.E again!
That I will gonna watch in these month!

Other cast are Rain Lau, Lee Kwok Lun, Mimi Chu, Nicky Law, KK Cheung, Catherine Chau, Nathalie Wong, Deno Cheung, Chun Wong!

The serie contains 21 episodes!

No comments: