Search This Blog

October 14, 2009

#855 Easy Fortune Happy Life



I was waiting for D.I.E again but It wasn't done yet!
So I started with another serie
Taiwanese serie Easy Fortune Happy Life aka 福氣又安康

The serie is about a country girl who decide together with his little brother and dog to go to the big city to fulfil her dead grandmother last wish!
She got help from an angel and from a devil!
Where she ends up?

Qiao En taking the lead!
I always love her series
So I think I will like this one too!

Blue Lan taking the male lead!
Its my first serie of Blue!

Another lead is Roy Qiu
I only know her from the movie PS: I Love You ^^
He was also in Singapore series Beyond The Axis Of Truth II & Yours Always[2006]

Another female lead is Jocelyn Wang
I saw her in the comedy Super!

And My HOT BOY!!
Although He isn't really HOT in here
Hsie Chieh Kai!! ^^
B&W Xiao Ma Hahahahaaa
I'm still re-watching his fighting scene in there LOL

Roy & Blue are also HOT LOL

Other cast are Ding Qiang, Chen Zi Xian, Wang Juan, Tan Ai Zhen as Huang Chun Xiang, Dong Zhi Cheng, Gino, Hsia Ching Ting, Na Dou

PS: Gino is back! But his role isn't very outstanding!

This serie contains 17 episodes!
Happy watching ^^

No comments: