Search This Blog

October 21, 2009

#860 D.I.E Again



Finally It's time for D.I.E. Again aka 古靈精探B!
I waited so long for it!!
I love P1 so I hope like P2 too ^^

Story is the same!
Only the cases is different ^^

Cast is almost the same!
Roger Kwok, Sonija Kwok, Nancy Wu, Derek Kwok, Stephen Hyuhn, Mimi Lo, Rain Lau, Kitty Yuen are still in!
Bryan Leung, Margie Tsang, Kenneth Ma, Rachel Kan and Joe Junior are missing!
New to the crew are Macy Chan, Him Law, Zac Koo & Jess Shum!

Other cast: Sin Ho Ying, Teresa Ha, Chun Wong, Lee Fung, Suet Lee, Wong Ching etc
Guest Appearance: Edwin Siu, Eric Li, Mannor Chan, Peter Lai, Stephen Wong, Anita Chan, Jeanette Leung, Kaki Leung, Lili Ho, Griselda Yeung, Tang Siu Chun, Quinn Ho, Rain Li, Benjamin Yuen etc

This serie contains 25 episodes with 9 different cases ^^


No comments: