Search This Blog

September 24, 2009

#837 OMG >.<

OMG someone maybe know the release of CSI:NY S5 P2?
Because I'm already done with P1
I watched 11 episodes on the release day!
And the 12th episode I finished yesterday
Just so fast ~~~~~~~~



Season 5 is different from the other seasons!
In all the previous episodes of the previous seasons they are mostly 2 cases in one episode! And till so far there only one case in one episode in season 5.
And there are more 'private' scenes from the leaders
Where you will get know more about them!
Still So D&L Fan!
But It was just so pity that developed in EP 9!
Just so late in the serie!
And I know there will be more in P2!
And not only Mac got a 'long-leading' case
Stella does it too this time!
So I'm looking forward too the second part!
Patient ~~~

No comments: