Search This Blog

September 14, 2009

#828 One Day To Early :(

Its my first long day after my holiday in Amsterdam
I met Wing Yu, who went to the hairdresser!
We had lunch @ L'opera :)
Club Sandwich for Wing Yu & A Broccoli Creme-Soup with Salmon for me
I never had it before and I think it was quite tasty
Maybe I can make it once! It doesn't looklike so diffecult :)

Later we went to the Mediamarkt :)
Where I met my mother!
She want to buy a headphone for QQ
Also bought speakers for my PC, because the last time I forgot to buy!
I'm still using very old one!
Also bought the present for my Lil Bro's birthday!
That's about 2 weeks!
A PS3 Slim.
I actually don't know If he want it or not, because he's very into his XBOX 360!
AND OMG All other shop the release date of CSI:NY is 22 sept!
But the release date from Mediamarkt is 15 Sept!
That's F***ing Tomorrow!
I'm a day to early!
But they said it takes a day of 2 when it get in the shop!
So it will be Tuesday I Think ^^

Wing Yu left us and Mother and I went to Genroku to have dinner with my Sister
The last time I had sushi was in Hong Kong!
I'm just missing the Cheese Sushi!
When they gonna introduce it??

I missed the new episode of CSI:NY #14
It was just a pity!
I really don't want to miss it :(
I just watched CSI :)
I must have some patience for CSI:NY S5!
But it's only Part One
So when does Part 2 Comes?

No comments: