Search This Blog

September 7, 2009

#823 Day Off: CSI:NY

My day off post again!
Actually I got a meeting with Wing Yu, but it was cancelled @ the last moment
So its gonna be a boring Day Off again!

Well nothing to do is sleep for me!
I slept till very late yeah LOL
I went to the supermarket to buy some food
And made wraps for dinner!

BUT That's not important!
The most important is my CRIME DAY!
Forgot about Bones!
I denied it because It's Season One!
And I already watched it!
Waiting for Season Four On DVD

CSI episode I already watched in HK
But I watched it again!
Still Like Grissom more than Langston!

BUT BUT BUT that are all nonsense
I'M SO HAPPPPPPY ^^
New episode of CSI:NY on TV
It's very weird!
They didn't start with #501 but with #513
Why ???
I still have to wait 15 days for the DVD Part One!
Countdown!

No comments: