Search This Blog

September 6, 2009

#822 Welcome!

Yesterday I got another Day Off!
Because I went to Roosendaal ^^
Polly came back!
I stayed there a night!

I thought I will wake up earlier so I can see Polly immediately! NOT
She woke me up a couple of hours after she came home!

We visited Angela in Etten-Leur
Its the first time I see her in 2 years!
Last time was Polly's bday in 2007!
And her cute son Ismael!

After we went back to home!
In the night Polly, Jenny & I went to the Fancy Fair
The Grabber and The Coin Pusher LOL
That's our games!
We got all three, three cute dolls ^^

The next day, whats today I went back to work again!
Thanks Polly for the souvenirs!
All 4 leaves clover things!
Tissues and Necklaces!
Too bad the packet of the tissues are design with 4 leaves clovers and not on the tissue ^^

But girl things happened!
Just let the old things go and welcome the new things
I'm always there for you!
And I know you will be there for me!
WELCOME IN MY WORLD lol

Love Ya babe ^^

No comments: