Search This Blog

August 31, 2009

#816 My School Daze


I really don't know what I should watch
So I decided for My School Daze aka 书包太重
It's a Singapore Production that aired this year April/May

The story is about School!
What else if you see 'School' in the title! LOL
School, Education, Results, Tuiton Centre
It's not only about the 'big' peoples also about children
That's make the serie interisting!
Well that's my opinion

The leaders are Chen Han Wei, Rui En, Ann Kok, Cynthia Koh, Terence Cao & Darren Lim

Han Wei the fresh Best Actor winner taking another challenge to be a teacher!
Ann playing his wife and Terence is his lilttle brother who got a relationship with Rui En! Not sure but I think Eelyn will be the thirth part! Cynthia & Darren are a married couple who are the neighbours.

My watch is because Rui En. This her second and last serie of this year!
And like to watch her with Terence.
The 'fourth' serie where they gonna 'pair up together'.

Other cast are Eelyn Kok, Apple Hong, Lin Mei Jiao, Chen Tian Wen and a couple of childeren

No comments: