Search This Blog

August 21, 2009

#810 Fated To Love You




I don't know why I want to watch it
Maybe because I watched a little in China
After finished Princess Pearl II
I just want to watch it!
The mega blockbuster from Taiwan!
The serial-drama who broke the ratings from Prince Turned Into Frog!
I'm talking about the serie Fated To be Love aka 命中注定我爱你

A serie about a classy girl ended up with an one night stand with a rich guy! She later find out she is pregnant and they are force to get married! But what happened when they don't love eachother? And how about the unborn child?
I love the story because He hate her and after He loves her! And do everything for her!

The leaders are Ethan Ruan, Joe Chen, Baron Chen & Bianca Bai

Ethan first lead serie! And his breakdown role!
And the first serie that i gonna watch from him!
SHAME ~~~
Although I really want to watch Wayward Kenting! But I don't have it!
[also because it has Eddie ^^]
Or Green Forest My Home ^^ His first big role as Owen ^^

Joe Chen Qiao En is one of my favo female stars of Taiwan
And also one of the best actress of Taiwan
This girl really rocks!
I watched most of her series! And I Love it!!!
Her newest serie Easy Fortune Happy Life is now airing in Taiwan

Baron Chen is the newcomer!
Her first serie
He was before in the movie Kung Fu Dunk with Jay Chou!

Other Cast are: Tan Ai Zhen, Wang Juan, Tian Jia Da, Na Wei Xun, Jessica Song, Lin Mei Xua, Zhong Xin Lin, Chen Wei Min, Luo Bai An

This serie contains 24 episodes

No comments: