Search This Blog

August 11, 2009

#806 Princess Pearl II


This serie is maybe very old but I always want to watch it!
I bought it in China!
It was only 68 RMB! SO WHY NOT!

I immediately started with it when I was home!
Chinese/Taiwanese serie Princess Pearl II aka 还珠格格II
I was crazy @ part I that I bought on VCD many many years ago!
And never got the change to buy Part II
Now i got it after 10 years!
But forget about Part III
Because other cast so don't like it!

Same cast with additional cast!
Old Cast: Vicki Zhao, Ruby Lin, Zhou Jie, Alec Su, Fan Bing Bing, Zhang Tie Lin, Dai Chun Rong, Li Ming Qi, Juan Zi, Lu Shi Yu, Chen Ying, Hai Bo, Liu Fang
New Cast: Zhao Min Fen, Liu Dan, Mu Feng Bin, Wang Yan, Zhu Hong Jia

This part contains more episodes then part I.
In total 48 episodes!

Also R.I.P to Liu Dan who played Han Xiang who died after shooting this Part.
She was involved in a fatal car accident

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heb je ook de 1e deel?

x~cin