Search This Blog

August 11, 2009

#804 Back In Town

After 27 days I'm Back In Town!
My first trip to Asia was succeeded!
Many peoples said that I was very brave!
Alone in town and for the first time!
My trip in short ^^

I visited my family in Hangzhou
Where I stayed there for 10 days!
The weather reached the temperature of 46 degrees!
It was tooo hot there!
Too hot to do something outside!
I only visited the famous lake in Hangzhou but only in the night!
But there wasn't much to see!
Jane Zhang was there for a concert
My aunt want to buy ticket to see her but it was just to hot to stay!
Further really didn't do many things!
Shopping, Went To KTV, Eating outside and couldn't let my series!
The TV was bomb of serie so many watch food :p

After Hangzhou back to Shanghai!
Where I meet Polly & Elvira!
We stayed there for 4 days!
It was only shopping and food here!
I was happy to meet Kaman on the last day
Because someone was really irritating me!
Not only me! Also the others ^^
But I was happy to see my chick again!
Now i still have to miss her a month!

Last stay was Hong Kong!
The first 7 days I was alone!
Last 5 days I was with family!
Actually it was really boring alone!
But thanks to friends who keep me company for a couple of days!!
I also saw some stars when we visited Edwin ^^
Yeah see him again!
But missed Szechit! Next time better!

For the next time I will know the whole shopping area of Mong Kok LOL
Because I shop till I drop there!
My suitcase was 29,3 KG!
I bought many clothes, 5 pairs of shoes, bag, 2 cd's, serie, 5 movies, many accessories!
I really can bought more but I only can have 30 KG LOL

Also bought a new cam and a new phone!
BUT my new phone is already broken!
I was damn furious/sad!
Because it wasn't my fault! HATE HATE HATE!

My sister made like 1500 pics!
But I'm not that crazy!
I only have 250 pics!
I will post the pics later ^^

And as last!
I cut my hair again
And this time I really look like a tomboy!
So don't look so curious @ me :P

x

No comments: