Search This Blog

April 16, 2009

#707 Amsie

Today i met Wing Yu & Ka Man in amsie!
To give back the forms that i promised her!
It was a short day because they have to go back to Eindhoven on time for work!

I only slept a couple of hours!
Sleepyhead ^^
I went to my sister first because she helped me with the form!
And she gave me 'sai mai low' congee that CK made!
She said it was failed!
But it wasn't bad at all!

I met Wing Yu & Kaman @ Hoi Sing!
Its really a long time ago that i had dim sum!
Thanks Wing Yu ^^
She paid the bill ^^

And we made random pictures ^^
Like 'tourist' LOL




And around 2.30 PM they left ^^
I just keep 'shopping'
Buy 2 glass for flowers and a pair of shoes ^^

It was nice to see them ^^
And Kaman I really haven't see for ages!
Quite interesting talk about China ^^
Then i know for later LOL

1 comment: