Search This Blog

April 14, 2009

#704 Taiwan's Invasion ^^

A Taiwanese Invasion from DVD ^^
HAHA what you though ^^

This morning I ordered movies on Yesasia.com!
Its already a year ago that i ordered something ^^
Its time to do it again ^^

This is my order list:
*Linger [TW]
*Mob Sister aka: Ah Sou [HK]
*Re-Cycle [HK]
*Painted Skin [CN]
*My So-Called Love [TW]
*Good Will Evil [TW]
*Connected [HK]
*All About Women [TW/HK]
*Sky Of Love [JP]

Four of the Nine are from Taiwan: Linger, Good Will Evil, My So Called Love & All About Women!
But Mob Sister got Taiwanese star Annie Liu, Connected got Barbie Hsu, Re-Cycle got Angelica Li!
They are all connected ^^

I'm lately into Taiwanese movies!
I think because of Eddie ^^
Because All About Women & My So Called Love got both Eddie in it ^^
Actually want to order more of Edddie ^^
But next time laaah ~~~
Still want Exit No 6 ^^


[cast of My So Called Love]

Mob Sister is the first movie of Annie Liu!
Where she receive a nomination for best newcomer!
So curious ^^

Painted Skin finally at DVD
I ordered the special edition!
Uncut version = 15 min more ^^
I want to see this so badly

Linger i ordered for my mother!
Because she is a fan of Vic Chou ^^
And this his first movie with Li Bing Bing

Sky Of Love is for my sis!
She saw the serie before
Now she want the movie!

I also bought 2 dvds yet!
Haha they were only 1 euro each!
And who ever though there was Formula 17!
The first Taiwanese movie of Hot boy Tony Yang!
Where he won The Best Newcomer at the Golden Horse Awards 2004
BTW its a gay movie >.<

No comments: