Search This Blog

April 11, 2009

#702 Shopping ^^

Today went shopping in Amsterdam with my sis & lil bro!
Spending the money that i saved of the 'Bijenkorf' Marathon
Saved 102,50 ^^ Very good is it?

Well my sis was too late!
Like usual!

Bought the Wii Game 'Rayman Raving Rabbits' ^^
My 'old friend' advice me to buy it!
So i doing a try!
It was only 10 euro ^^

Met my sis @ V&D !
She was looking at the accessories from six in the sale
So i looked too and bought some!
2 belly buttons! Because mines broken!
2 pairs of earring!One has a four leaves clover on it ^^
And hair accessories!

We eat something @ La Place
My sis and lil bro both took a pain with cream cheese
And i took a pain with grilled chicken ^^



Because my sis was so slow with shopping!
I went to the fancy fair first with Michael!
I grabbed another time with the first 2 euro a doll!
This time cartman?? from South Park!
But it wasn't for me!
I don't like South Park!

OK that was a little while!
But it was time to spend the money that i saved!
Bought a purple T-shirt!
I was hoping there was white!
But sold out!
Also a money bank pig for our mother

Well because I'm in a hurry!
My sis spend the rest!
To buy a book, cake, boxer short etc LOL



[credits pics to my sis]

No comments: