Search This Blog

April 6, 2009

#694 Shop Till I Drop

Today was really my shop till I drop day!
My day off again!
Next week had to work!

I went to Amsterdam with my mother for shopping!
Shop there for 4 hours!

The goal was shopping @ the 'Bijenkorf'
Because saving for the free shopping money!
We spend there more than 300 euro!
That means i got a bonus of 90!
Because my third day!
I know i have 102,50 euro 'free' shopping money for Saturday ^^

I bought a trench coat!
I never got one!
But it suit me HEHE
Its a dark blue one ^^

And in the 'Bijenkorf' i bought a bath duck with 4 leaves clover on it!
My sis saw it or i never know!
And 2 tops from Benetton
Mother bought me a Swarovski ring!
A lady bug with 'wings' ^^



We also went to the fancy fair!
Well u know I'm crazy @ it!
We stay there very short!
But i grabbed a doll ^^ YEAH ^^

We just took some food away!
KFC!!! Long time ago i have it!
HOTWINGS ~~~ YUMYUM


No comments: