Search This Blog

December 28, 2008

#580 HapB

Who's birthday is it today!
And the last one from my Stars Calander!

Its Taiwanese Star: Mike Hee!
*Suai*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

He became 25 years young ^^
Hope he have a wonderful christmas with a wondeful bday!
May all his beautoiful wishes come true ^^



I saw him first in the serie Devil Beside You!
It was my first Taiwanese serie after Meteor Garden
But i watched that in Canto sooo doesn't count!
Ok it was my first mando serie after i don't know when!
But i started watching Taiwanese series after it LOL

Watch Express Boy with Xu Wei Lun and also watched the serie Love Contract with Ariel Lin
*Suaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

I also watched 7 episodes of Marry Me!
But that serie was getting bored!
So i skipped it!

Now in my watching list Why Why Love & Bull Fighting!
But i think Bull Fighting first if i gonna watch it!
Because Lee Wei is in it too ^^

No comments: