Search This Blog

December 27, 2008

#578 Catch Me Now


After Evil Spirit 2005 i switched to a HK serie!
原來愛上賊 aka Catch Me Now!
I was thinking i never finished The Brink Of Law
But neway i skipped it LOL

This serie i watched couple of episodes already @ my sis place!
When i was watching it was kind of interesting
So i thought let me watch it ^^

The leaders are taken by Damian Lau, Joe Ma, Idy Chan & Fala Chan!
This the first serie of Idy Chan after a break of 15 years!
Non of them are my favo actor or actress actually!
I don't like Fala! But in this serie she is good!
But i still can't stand her attitude and face!

But i like to watch the co-starring!
Sharon Chan & Johnson Lee
They are funny ^^

Also like to watch Aimee Chan & Dickson Lee together!
But i'm not so far with this couple ^^

Also starring Koni Liu, Evergreen Mak, Eric Li, Wilson Tsiu, Sherming Yiu!

watched 3 episodes allready!
They are so pro!!
Koni letting a sexy image behind!

Whats a MIMI doll?
Someone can tell me from which anime it is??
Because Sharon & Johnson are crazy on it!

No comments: