Search This Blog

December 25, 2008

#572 Escape

Yesterday was escape ^^
This time it was very busy!
Not so empty like the last time LOL

I went there with my sis ^^
Happy she go with me ^^
Or i was lonely only on the way to there ^^

Shanshan, Anita & Ivy were inside already!
When we arrived there.
And it wasn't busy @ the entree
So we went to OK-Bar first ^^
Just say hi to others ^^
And after we walked with Tsjoky & AJ there
OMG it was busy!!
Only 20 minutes later >.<
Just waited for 30 minutes outside i think ^^

Busy Busy Busy >.<
It was nice ^^
AND I WASN'T DRUNK!!
Some peeps though i was but i wasn't :P


OK the ending was stupid!
Because it was so crap!
And everybody want his jacket or bag!
So it was really a mess!
And it was hot!!
And my arm hurts!
And finally 45 minutes i got our jackets and bag!!
PFFFFFFF

It was nice!
But next time HMMMM don't know :P

No comments: