Search This Blog

December 22, 2008

#565 Amsie

Today went to Amsterdam with my mother and lil bro!
I was really tired, because slept only a couple of hours!
Just went shopping!
MY GOAL: PAIR OF SHOES!!
And i found it!
They were really cheap only 29,95 euro!
Brown boots with cord ^^
Later we went to the PC, to the LV shop
Mother bought a wallet for my sis as Christmas Present and for herself a make-up bag!
I love the sunglasses with the LV print!
My mother want to buy it for me as Christmas Present!
But i thought sunglasses? NOW? hmmm
It was only 260 euro
Cheap ^^ Next time maybe!
And saw a bag that's my next goal! LOL

We went to Taste of Culture to have dinner there!
My sis joined us! But she was really late!
I'm not aloud to eat meat for these days
So i couldn't eat the 'Pien Pee Nap'
But we also had Oysters as starter ^^
And 4 other dishes as main ^^
The bill was 135 euro ^^

After we went shopping again!
Because some shops closed @ 9 PM because Christmas
And bumped into Pokee & Kalok!
Bought nothing, because not really interesting!
And the sale is not sale sale LOL

No comments: