Search This Blog

August 27, 2008

#433 Stupid Moi ^^

I'm very stupid!!
I was meeting Shanshan @ 1.00 PM in Amsterdam actually
But i was too late!!

Shanshan was calling me like 12.15 PM!
And i with my sleepy head pick up the phone: 'Hallo, where are you now?'
Shanshan said she was in the train
I look at the watch. SHIT.
'Shanshan AM late, have to hurry!'
OMG i was late!! Because i actually had to leave @ 12.00 PM
But i just slept over!
That's happen when you sleep around 7.30 AM LOL
But i was happy Shanshan called me around that time because so i can catch the bus from 12.30 PM!
But i felt really sorry!

SORRY SHANSHAN

Neway i was half hour to late!
Meanwhile Shanshan eat something @ the Burger King to wait for me!
And finally i arrived!!
Shanshan also bought Chili Cheese Nuggets for me. YUMMY
And we shopped for a while!
Bought 3 cheap tops LOL. Yeah very cheap! ^^
And further nothing else!!

I want to eat something so we went to La Place
Shan hadn't hungry after a Crispy Chicken so only take a drink
And i took a salmon with spinach and potatoes!

After we met Ivy.
Who coming after work to shop with Shanshan, because i had to work after all!
Also met Polly & Jenny who was in Amsterdam for shopping!
Nice seeing them. Because its very a long time ago!!
And after all bought Hot wings for mummy ^^

No comments: