Search This Blog

August 20, 2008

#425 Escape

Yesterday i went to Asianparty Escape!
With Shan, Wailing, Kitty & 'Swey'
Well it was fun ^^
But it was also kind of boring!

ESCAPE IS BORING!!!
Really don't know why am going there!
Maybe just for my friend!
Never excepted Sing Hei there!
WTF he's doing there :S
Haven't see him like ages!!
just weird to see him there!

Photobucket
Photobucket

After Escape Shan, Kit & I went to Schiphol Airport to have 'breakfast'
Yups i didn't stay @ my sis place!
But decided to go with Shan or she have to wait alone there!
And Wailing took a train earlier to went home!
Well we eat a burger @ BK
I took more than i could eat!
But its so delicious!!!!
And we have took a Starbucks Coffee ^^

Darn when i was home it was around 7.30 AM
Really get pissed because the bus didn't stopby my stop!!
And i walked back like 5 minutes!!
And this early in the morning!

DARN SH*T

No comments: