Search This Blog

December 10, 2007

#178 Japan Inn ^^

OMG i just slept i think 3-4 hours! I woke up @ 10.00 AM or something. I had to go with my mum to a hairdresser in Amsterdam! She had an appointment @ 12.oo PM. Thanks god my father brought us there! Because i was too lazy with Bus & Train! Actually i go to Eindhoven to meet Camy there, but she had to leave @ 5.00 PM, so early, no need to go lah. Next time ^^
I just wait 4 hours for my mum!! Bored!! Went outside but nothing to do in that area! After we went to the shopping! I bought a belt and a gray top! We had dinner with my sista @ Japan Inn. Oww i like Japanese food! So delicious! I love Bara! Haha The bill was 80 euro with tip!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: