Search This Blog

December 10, 2007

#177 Almost Christmas ^^

It's almost Christmas! Almost new year!!
Still have 16 days to work! and 4 day off! ^^ from this month!

I really need to clean up my room! Its not a mess or something. But have to re-organize everything. Too much stuff! I think i need 2 days to do it! Let me see when i gonna start :P

The day before Christmas. I have a Fondue at Shan with Shan ofcourse, Kitty, Ivy, Cat, Puisan & Tracy. Wonder who got me?? And Sorry for the one that i have. My present will delaye i think because i bought it on internet SORRY. On the same day is also asian party Escape. My sis askes me to go but i dont know yet. I will see!

We close our snackbar on the 2 Christmas Day. One day we will eat somewhere outside door. But dont know which day and the other day i think boring at home! LOL. Everybody have to work and the shops are closed nothing much to do i think :S

I have to work on 31 dec till 8.00 PM. Then celebrate it at home mostly and staying home. Ken & Polly asked me to go to Eindhoven to party party ^^ but i have to work the next day and its always busy on new years day!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whaha jaaa je bent gewoon een nepperd =Pp