Search This Blog

December 3, 2007

#167 Shopping Day ^^

Went shopping with my mother in Amsterdam! Finally bought the other volume of Death Note! I thought there was more than 12. But i finished there. I'm stupid to watch in the further volume! But just so curious! and now feeling sorry about it :( Also bought another beanie. Just the same but in the colour Blue. And a white scarf! Bought leg warmers :) Yups getting cold! Had dinner in HC with my sister. She took a 3 course menu - Salmon with asparagus, Steak with Gratin & Creme Brulee with caramelice. She gave the desert to me :). I took a tagliatelle with Salmon. There was a party there. We saw some famous faces there LOL. I only know Lange Frans by name LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: