Search This Blog

October 6, 2007

#92 A Day with the family Man ^^

And again go to Amsterdam meeting Shanshan & Ivy! And Michelle [ivy's little sister] joined us! Later on the day Cat joined us. We went shopping again! It was the last day of the 3 crazy days of Bijenkorf! I bought the eau de toilet ECHO from Davidoff. A boxershort for my little brother from CK, An I love Pepe Jeans t-shirt, Knitwear and a bottle of wine! Also bought an I love Mango Jeans shirt, a shirt from Vero Mode and a vast from WE Women. There was a flower expidition on the damsquare. I took some pictures of it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After shopping we went to eat something. We went to Burger King. OMG look whats the different between the 2 cups. And we all took twistes frites! I took a long chicken with cheese and bacon. Thats really my favorite from the Burger King! Shanshan & Cat took a XXL-King. That really wasn't so XXX lol. Ivy & Michelle took both a crispy chicken! After i went to work ! ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: