Search This Blog

October 17, 2007

#102 Double ² Party

Yesterday Dannytjai giving a party @ Nooch! But before that i had to work. Shan² went together with me to my work. She just sitting there doing nothing! For more than 3 hours! LOL. We arrived there around 9.30 PM. It was very busy! I only know i think 5 peepz LOL. Shan² & I went to the Fun Fair again! I had 2 dolls! A Bulldog!! So cute! There were 3 sizes! I had the small one. I want the big one!! Or the medium one :(. But i couldn't grab it! After a half hour we went back because Shan want to go to the toilet LOL. We stayed there around 0.00 AM. Before we went to 'Escape'. Escape?? lol no comment haha. We stayed @ my sis place.We played WIIIIIII haha! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My sis really like to do that! Always throw cake in someone face!

No comments: