Search This Blog

October 23, 2007

#111 Almost! BRRR

Its almost time!! Its almost my birthday! 18 days left!! OMG getting old!! 22 Years!! Just so big number! I dont want to be so old :(
They most of you know what i gonna do at my birthday! WORK!! LOL. Its a sunday! BAD BAD!! Well i celebrating it they day after my birthday! So 12 NOV! Have ideas but not sure what we gonna do. I will let it know to the peepz who i gonna invite! You will receive this week an email!! I Hope! hehe if i don't forget it :P because to busy with other things LOL or maybe i'm too lazy :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well for the peepz who still ask me what i want for my birthday i can tell you some things i don't want LOL

-Eau de toilette
-Make up
-Jewelry [colliers, earrings, bracelets]

The things i want? too many haha..
I'm searching for a new watch ^^ LOL joking
I'm addicted to thing from 4 leaves clover! I like dolls [but already have many! lol] A New bag LOL! haha i don't know! You tell me lah (a)

No comments: