Search This Blog

October 27, 2007

#115 Laptop Research

I went to Amsterdam with Shanshan! We went to the Mediamarkt for a research for a notebook! My mother promise to buy a notebook for me for my birthday:D YEAH!! But am not so into notebooks so i really dont know! So please help me! Later we went to the shopping street! I want to buy a top from Berska but it was sold out already awwwwww but that thing cost 60 euro! Maybe better it was sold out! :D And i also want to buy a skirt but it was to late because it was at the other side of the street and we hadn't enough time to go. We went to Mc to eat something. HAPPY MEAL!! We waited really long! It was so busy!! We also went to the KFC buy hotwings for my mummy :)!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: