Search This Blog

November 1, 2012

#1913 Vapianooooo

Today I met my friend from Germany for the first time
Lydia and her little sister Luisa
The Big Bang Girl XD
I'm going with her to Big Bang concert in London!!

They are vegetarian so I really don't know what to eat
They want to eat pasta so we went to Vapiano!
I can't so NO to Vapiano
The first time in the other branch in Amsterdam 
I like the one from OBA more
This one got to much stairs!!

Anyway I took papperdella with aglio e olio !!
I should ask for more cheese!!
But love the minced garlic in it
BUT where are my peppers?
I asked for a little bit but he forgot!!


To bad we didn't make a picture!!
Next time!! Maybe Sunday XD

After I say goodbye to the girls 
I treat myself and my mother for these delicious Cha Siu Buns from Hoi Tin
I haven't eat a while ..
So I bought a dozen XD ...


No comments: