Search This Blog

August 28, 2012

#1864 Happiness

This is just a random post
I'm so happy that we got Internet in the world!!
And not only @ home but also @ mobile
I remember the old time we only can call and send text messages through our mobile and now it's just so easy to communicate with others!

Haha I suddenly came up with this topic because I chat with some friends of me from China ..
Through the different application on my mobile I was able to chat with them while I was on my way to work
So happy or I was really bored!!

I'm also happy to have friends all over the world!
Although most of them are in Asia ..
Through QQ, Facebook, Kakaotalk, Twitter and Skype I keep in contact with them!
Thanks for this communication way ..
OK .. I'm really talking about the mobile way now LOL ..


No comments: