Search This Blog

August 16, 2012

#1854 I Miss Korea!

Good Morning Holland
Hello my 'blog' friends

I'm awake after 16 hours of sleep and hope I got my rhythm back
Because It's time to go back to my working life ..

I really enjoyed my 2 weeks in Korea
It was really to short ..
I really can stay much much longer!!

What can I say about Korea
The flight was really hard
Maybe next time transfer in Heathrow or even a direct flight?

It was very hot in Korea
It was around 30-38 degrees ..
That's really to hot for me ..
And I when I came back yesterday it was also around 28 ...
The weather is really killing me !!

Actually I have nothing to say about Korea
It was just amazing and fun
I thanks all my friends in Korea to keep me company
Because without you all I couldn't survive Korea

I think it was so stupid about what I learned @ school
I couldn't even use in Korea ...
And to bad almost nobody can speak English ..
I was @ a shop to buy some clothes ..
That aunt couldn't speak English and I couldn't speak Korean
BUT lucky I could understand her ..
BUT too bad I only can reply in some words and not sentences
So I don't know if I should continue with my study?

Well I will be back in Korea ..
Maybe this year or next year?

To many pics to upload ..
I will post it in my next post ..
I don't know which ones yet ...





 

No comments: