Search This Blog

July 22, 2008

#392 Brother & Sister day

Because the summer holiday i took my lil bro to chill around^^
Yesterday we went to Utrecht, Eindhoven & Tilburg
First stop was Utrecht!
We went to the Mediamarkt!
I bought a ipod nano for my mother!
Because she always want to listen to mines
My brother bought some things for his Xbox360
I bought a movie John Tucker Must Die!
Also bought a baby stuff with a 4 leaves clover on it!
Maybe childish BUT SO CUTE!!!
We eat something @ La Place before we go to our next destination!
A pain with salmon!
It wasn't even tasty! BAHHH

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Because the bad weather 'Rainy' we decided to go Eindhoven!
The 'shopping street' there was nearer than in Den Bosch
We visited first a friend of moi: Jia, who was working!
I haven't see her a long time so was happy to see her again
We had our dinner @ La Place [again]
We hadn't so much hungry so we took some 'cheap plates'
My lil bro took a Salmon with potatoes and I took chickenbreast in mushroomsauce with patatoes!
Mine was really horrible!!
The potatoes was good but the other one BAH

Later we went to the Fancy Fair in Tilburg!
Every year i go there! But with friends
So kind of different with my lil bro!
Grabbing dolls are so diffecult!! :(
I only grabbed one! A cute bunny ^^
Also have a Shin Chan and a table dolphin clock ^^

Photobucket

After it was already 9 o clock!!
I LOST MY FAVORITE UMBRELLA!
Wing Yu gave it too me when she was back from HK 2-3 years ago!!!
It had 4 leaves clover on it :'(
I really could cry!!!!!!

Our traintrip to home was very long!
It took around 2 hours and 30 minutes!
In Leiden there was a 'stop' from 15 minutes!
So we decided to get something to eat @ Burger King
OMG i saw someone, an asian, who looklike Tony Ahn!! A Korean singer!
He was in the same train as us to Haarlem ^^ LOL
So cute ^^

Althought the bad weather!
The day was succeeded!
^^ <3

No comments: