Search This Blog

July 9, 2008

#380 Alkie

Today i went to Alkmaar
My brother joined me!!
Lately he became very sweet and nice ^^
Maybe he's now a big boy!!
But still so lazy LOL

Well my point to go to Alkmaar was the 'Mediamarkt'
Because yesterday my dvd-rewriter was suddenly broken!
So i have to buy a new one!!
First shop around there and there!
I bought a big shirt with a frog on it!
And its holding a four leaves clover ^^ hehe

Well i really dont know whick dvd-rewriter i have to buy!
So many different types!
But i just bought a normal one!
Also bought the DVD Transformers and Disturbia with Shia ^^
And Scary Movie 4!!!
I just want them in my big DVD collection ^^

Later we went to work!
Yups working time again!!

Who gonna be the miljonair of 25 million euro LOL
DREAM ON!!

No comments: