Search This Blog

July 18, 2008

#387 As One

What did i do the last three/four days!
Except work!
Nothing much!!
I was sick! Or Am still a little bit sick!!
Get Cold i think!
My stomach still hurt a lil
So no Ok-bar this week ^^ BETTER ^^

Want to go to Haarlem with my lil bro!
But through my illness it wasn't possible!
Next time!!

Finished Strictly Come Dancing Part 2!
But too lazy to make that post!
Because gonna be very long!!!
But still can say Love Seung Hyun & Nancy ^^

Re-watching some Love Letter Real Romance lately!!
SO FUNNY!! Actually Season 3 is the most funny!!
Just LOVE THE STRIKING GAME!!!
And Lee Jung, Lee Seung Gi & Tim Oppaaaaaa ^^
And Currently watching an episode of Season 2!!!
Lee Sung Jin so FUNNY!!!
Fighting~~

Gonna start with X-man again!
Found some episodes that i haven't watched before! YEAH~

Gonna watch a new serie!
The Truth!! I Think
You will see in the next post

<3

No comments: