Search This Blog

July 24, 2012

#1848 BBQ ...

First ... I haven't take any pictures
And I asked my friends to do the same! LOL
Well maybe there are some but I haven't see any yet ..
Well not with my face without make up LOL ..

I gave a BBQ @ home
My first time with so 'big group'
It was more a challenge ...
I was scared the BBQ will fail and meat wasn't enough!!

WELL it was!!!
Half way BBQ said BYEBYE ..
Bread wasn't enough ..
I asked my little brother to get more and more meat..
AND the peanut sauce was finished!!
I didn't know they eat so many peanut sauce LOL ..
And other sauces are still unopened LOL ...

Well I don't know
We finished the day with a Japanese movie ..

Thanks everybody for coming!
Jessica, Sandra, Jan-Willem,
Mike, Godiva, Lars,
Valeska, Nathalie, Tony
Jeff, Tommy

Special thanks to Jessica for helping me to prepare all the things!!
Maybe next time no BBQ ..
I will come if you give one LOL :D


No comments: