Search This Blog

July 1, 2012

#1831 Party Hardy

So after Korean school and work it was party time!!
Claire & Julie's Birthday and the last party of the exchange students?
Or as well the last Korean or farewell party?
I don't know ..
I always enjoyed these parties ..
BUT this time it was different ..
Many people know why and thanks for the support and caring!
I still enjoyed it and got fun fun ^.^
The people are just wonderful and the best!!


Thanks Claire to stay over @ her place 

Today we got Steven's birthday
I only could join the laser game because I need to work!
Lucky it was in the village where my work is so it's close ^.^
It was the first time for me
AND I must say its just so FUN!!

We did a team game because most were tired from yesterday party!
AND I was 2 times in the winning team!!
I even ended up @ the second YEAH .. LOL 
I really want to do it again ..
Or maybe paintball? ...

The group pic we made for Claire's scrapbook with Steven's poloraid ..
It's not so clear ... but you can see us LOL :D



Thanks for the 2 days
Tomorrow part 3 ^.^ 

No comments: